Dental Implants Green Bay, WI
The coDiagnostiX® Implant System
coDiagnostiX software facilitates the exact planning of dental implants. Developed to plan fast, safe and extremely precise implant insertions, coDiagnostiX software is the latest technology in implant dentistry. The three-dimensional software, combined with the patient's CT scan, allows Dr Quandt to measure and plan implant placement, as well as any necessary bone grafting, prior to surgery day.
- The entire planning process is performed directly on Dr Quandt's computer.
- With coDiagnostiX, all planning is done prior to surgery day. There’s no guesswork or surprises in the end.
- Appliance fabrication is completed in the U.S. for quick turnaround time.
- coDiagnostiX reduces risk because all vital structures are visible in the design and planning stages, may measure bone density, distance between structures, etc. Surgical guide consists of drilling tubes to ensure exact placement of implant insertions.
- coDiagnostiX is extremely accurate for precise implant placement.
- coDiagnostiX offers more aesthetically pleasing/natural looking teeth, greater functionality, and precise placement, which results in longer lasting implants.
When you choose Dr. Quandt and our team as your oral health partners, we’ll help you discover the lifelong joys of a strong, beautiful smile. Call today to reserve your dental implant consultation. Our state-of-the-art dental office is located in Green Bay, and we serve patients from Ashwaubenon, De Pere, Appleton, Howard, and beyond with genuine compassion and excellent clinical care. We’re changing the way people go to the dentist!