A quick trip to your Green Bay cosmetic dentist can get your smile ready for summer in no time at all. A professional teeth whitening treatment is a fast, affordable, and comfortable way to achieve a brilliantly sunny smile. What’s more, when you improve your smile with teeth whitening in Green Bay this summer, you will be helping your local children’s hospital as well. Read on to find out more about the benefits and options of this popular cosmetic dental treatment!
Look & Feel Your Best with a Brighter Smile
Everybody wants a beautiful set of pearly whites. However, did you know that whiter teeth can boost more than just your appearance? Studies show that they can also:
- Make you look younger, healthier, and more attractive.
- Help you make an excellent first impression.
- Foster feelings of self-confidence, relaxation, and happiness.
- Enhance your social life and help you reach your career goals.
- Improve your oral health and general wellbeing.
Options for Fast & Dazzling Results
There are two easy and effective ways your Green Bay cosmetic dentist can help you achieve brilliant results:
- In-office laser teeth whitening: If you’re in a hurry to get a dazzling smile, an in-office teeth whitening treatment is for you. In as little as a single hour-long appointment, you can walk out of your cosmetic dentist’s office with a set of pearly whites that are several shades lighter.
- Take-home custom tray whitening: In the case that you’d rather brighten your smile on your own schedule and from the comfort of your own home, there’s at-home teeth whitening treatments. Your dentist will create customized trays for you that are filled with a professional whitening agent. After wearing them for a short amount of time every day, you’ll achieve dramatic results withing just a few weeks.
Help Your Local Children’s Hospital
This summer, when you brighten your smile with a professional teeth whitening treatment in Green Bay, you’ll also be helping local children. Dental Designs by Quandt has partnered with HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital to aid in their development and advancement. St. Vincent’s is one of only five children’s hospitals in Wisconsin, and they are truly dedicated to providing detailed, caring, and excellent health for the families of Green Bay.
In the midst of COVID-19, St. Vincent Children’s Hospital needs our support now more than ever. Your Green Bay dentist is committed to assisting them and the families who depend on them in these tough times. Right now, 78% of the charges from your teeth whitening treatment will be donated to the hospital. Improve your teeth and the life of a child this summer by getting a brighter smile.
About the Author
Dr. Scott Quandt of Dental Designs by Quandt is proud to provide the families of Green Bay, WI and the surrounding communities with award-winning dentistry. He has completed thousands of hours in continuing education in a variety of specialty dental services to ensure he can help his patients overcome nearly any oral health issue they may face. Additionally, he continues to put the best interests of his patients first with a range of new COVID-19 safety protocols. If you’d like to know more about his Commitment to Safety or community involvement, feel free to reach out via his website or at (920) 499-6466.