The coDiagnostiX® Cone Beam Technology
Dental Implant Treatment Planning System
Developed to plan fast, safe, and extremely precise implant insertions, coDiagnostiX software is the latest cone beam technology in implant dentistry. The three-dimensional software, combined with a patient's CT scan, allows Dr. Quandt to measure and plan implant placement, as well as any necessary bone grafting, prior to surgery day at Dental Designs by Quandt.
The entire planning process is performed directly on Dr. Quandt's computer.
- With coDiagnostiX, all planning is done prior to surgery day. There’s no guesswork or surprises in the end.
- coDiagnostiX reduces risk because all vital structures are visible in the design and planning stages.
- Surgical guide consists of drilling tubes to ensure exact placement of implant insertions.
- coDiagnostiX is extremely accurate for precise implant placement.
- coDiagnostiX offers more aesthetically pleasing/natural-looking teeth, greater functionality, and precise placement, which results in longer lasting implants.